About the Course
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on. Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network professionals need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
CompTIA Network+ features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training, and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in network administration.
The CompTIA Network+ certification exam will
verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Establish network connectivity by deploying wired and wireless devices
• Understand and maintain network documentation
• Understand the purpose of network services
• Understand basic datacenter, cloud, and virtual networking concepts
• Monitor network activity, identifying performance and availability issues
• Implement network hardening techniques
• Manage, configure, and troubleshoot network infrastructure
This is equivalent to 9–12 months of hands-on experience working in a junior network administrator/
network support technician job role. These content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives
and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.
Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 12:30:00 PM UTC
July 14, 2022, 8:30:00 PM